Our InkTech system offers various advantages. For example, it offers better adhesion and durability than screen printing. InkTech is also superior to other processes such as engraving, needle embossing, laser cutting and plotting in many areas. We can use it to process insulating housings made of plastic or aluminium as well as electronic components and front panels made of aluminium.
- 5,760 x 1,440 dpi resolution
- Print height up to 15 cm / print depth up to 2.0 mm
- Resistant to acetone, isopropanol, and many more
- Printable on many surfaces: stainless steel, aluminium, polycarbonate, and many more
- Allows for colour gradients and complex image
- Short set-up times
- No films and sieves necessary